Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Grilled Cheese Macaroni??




You all know I love grilled cheese sandwiches so it shouldn't be a shocker that I can eat my weight in macaroni and cheese either.  I like using cream or half-n-half instead of milk and adding a bunch more shredded cheddar mix, sometimes a little bleu to the box stuff.  The richer the better.  So I had a craving today and went to the grocery store where boxed macaroni and cheese now takes up like half the aisle since there are so many options (tonight's menu: Kraft Spongebob Squarepants shaped mac n cheese.)  I was surprised to see a new addition-Grilled Cheese Explosion Macaroni and Cheese?!  This isn't review, yet.  More of just a HOT NEWS FLASH.  I've found a couple blogs that have reviewed it and needless to say, I'm a bit worried to try.  If you have the guts to give it a shot, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  What will they think of next? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment